Create health right in your kitchen.
Do you want to eat healthier and cook more of your own meals? Would you like to feel more comfortable in the kitchen? In this workshop, Annie B. Kay and Jeremy Rock Smith share the latest nutritional research and the best ways to prepare food to ensure that you get the most out of your meals.
Come and learn
- How to prepare healthy, whole-food meals
- The art of shopping with economics and the planet in mind
- Which foods promote health and well-being
- Why the way you cook your food is so important
- Time-saving cooking tips and techniques.
Gain an in-depth understanding of which foods, cooking methods, and herbs and spices help to promote health, vitality, and mental clarity. Return home with delicious new recipes and the confidence you need to get in the kitchen and start cooking.
Recommendations (additional fees apply):
- Add on a private Nutritional Consultation
- Take care of your body with a healing Kripalu Meditative Massage
Please reserve early as appointments are limited. Find out more about these sessions on Kripalu’s Healing Arts pages or call 888.738.1822 to make an appointment.