An integrative approach to yoga on and off the mat.
Whether you are new to yoga or looking to revitalize your practice, this immersion provides you with tools and inspiration to make yoga a regular part of your life. Based on the principles of being present and honoring one’s individual strengths and limitations, Kripalu Yoga offers possibilities of increased balance, health, well-being, and transformation.
Our faculty use an integrated approach designed to expand your understanding of yoga on and off the mat. You learn not only how to create a yoga flow appropriate to your needs, but also how a yogic lifestyle that incorporates meditation, breath awareness, and mindfulness can foster health and vitality. You learn how to
- Create a yoga flow to practice and expand on at home
- Rejuvenate your yoga practice
- Cultivate greater health and well-being
- Practice techniques for stress relief
- Understand the benefits of meditation and yogic breathing techniques.
Return home renewed, refreshed, and ready to bring more yoga into your life.
Recommendations (additional fees apply):
- Private Yoga Session
- 18.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- 18.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge