A unique collaboration of the National Parkinson Foundation and Kripalu Healthy Living.
Are you or someone you love living with Parkinson’s disease? Learn the latest information on research, medication, and lifestyle changes that can improve the quality of life for you and your loved ones.
Each day of this retreat offers both educational sessions and hands-on workshops on the benefits of movement, meditation, yoga, and conscious communication.
In this program, you
- Learn the latest research
- Demystify medications
- Discover what you need to know about exercise and nutrition
- Learn how yoga and meditation can improve quality of life
- Enjoy yoga and dance classes
- Share and learn from each other in daily care partners breakout groups
- Develop new skills for managing stress and self-care.
Join a community of others facing the same challenges as we explore how to live as fully as possible.
Note We currently offer two programs:
- October 19–23, 2014 (For people diagnosed with Parkinson’s within the last three years.)
- Check back for 2015 program dates for people living with Parkinson’s for more than three years, and for people who are recently diagnosed.
To find out if you meet the mobility requirements for this program and for more information, please contact:
National Parkinson Foundation