Every day, we can choose to grow, and to focus on the practices and attitudes that enable us to cultivate and sustain healthy transformation. Through the science of resilience and the study of happiness, we build a foundation for optimal living in times of stress, loss, and sudden change.
- What resilience is and how to foster it
- Why happiness matters and how it increases well-being
- How resilience and happiness intersect to bring about lasting change
- Practical tools from Positive Psychology, including mindfulness, happiness boosters, and re-storying
- How shifts in attitude can restructure difficult moments into positive growth.
Learn to move through challenging times into a more serene life—one in which you flourish no matter what.
Unique Course format
This in-depth program combines two on-campus immersions with online learning modules. At Kripalu, you’ll live what you’re learning in a holistic environment ideal for self-exploration. At home, you’ll benefit from faculty assistance and a supportive online community. Download the 2014 course design.
Maria Sirois is the master teacher I have been looking for. Whether you are a novice or an expert, you are sure to learn something extraordinary about your life and the meaning of your work. If you have the chance to learn from Maria, don’t think twice, just go.