Your jump-start for renewal.
Explore the art and science of detox and experience a yoga-inspired approach to renewing your body, mind, and spirit. Detoxification is a natural body process that is supported by making choices to enhance your body’s natural resilience, while minimizing toxicity from stress, poor diet, and the environment.
This workshop includes
- A multidimensional approach to cleansing your whole being
- A simple, nutritionally balanced detox diet
- Recognizing and addressing the common causes of toxic overload that can impact digestion and vitality
- Clearing unhelpful mental patterns, realigning with the rhythms of nature, and conscious communication
- Creating a sustainable detox kitchen with culinary nutrition tips
- Yoga on and off the mat to assist the detox process
- Strategies for emotional detox.
Symptoms that are often improved by an integrated detox program include headaches, brain fog/poor concentration, fatigue, joint pain, sugar cravings, digestive problems, muscle aches, acne, and eczema.
Recommendations (additional fees apply):
- Nutritional Consultation
- Kripalu Meditative Massage
Please reserve early as appointments are limited. Find out more about these sessions on Kripalu’s Healing Arts pages or call 888.738.1822 to make an appointment.
This program is eligible for
- 20 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $30 additional charge
- 20 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge