Outdoor exercise, yoga, and nutrition—the ultimate vacation getaway for active people.
For everyone in good physical condition and able to hike three miles a day across uneven terrain and inclines.
Tone your body and spirit while learning to live a healthier life—and have fun doing it. Learn how to incorporate yoga and mindfulness into your fitness routine, get informed about current approaches to nutrition with our expert staff, and enjoy fun classes and outdoor activities.
This program is ideal if you want to
- Experience hikes (kayaking in late spring through early fall), and fitness classes
- Revitalize your current fitness routine
- Connect with like-minded people
- Explore an integrated mind-body approach to fitness that incorporates breathwork to enhance athletic performance
- Immerse yourself in a challenging fitness experience and have time to retreat
- Learn nutritional information for a better workout
- Develop core strength, cardiovascular health, and flexibility.
Recommendations (additional fees apply):
- Relax tired and tight muscles with a Kripalu Deep Meditative Massage
Please reserve early as appointments are limited. Find out more about these sessions on Kripalu’s Healing Arts pages or call 888-738-1822 to make an appointment.
This program is eligible for
16 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
8 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge