Craft a meaningful, passionate, healthy life.
Midlife can be a challenging yet powerfully creative time as you let go of old identities and move into new territory. It’s a time of adventure and reinvention, when you have the benefit of all the experience, confidence, and wisdom that you’ve acquired over the years. This program is designed for women and men over 40 who want to reinvigorate their lives with joy and health.
Learn how to
- Enhance physical energy, mental clarity, and emotional balance
- Reduce the risk of the chronic diseases of aging, including heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and dementia
- Decrease stress and increase harmony
- Make lifestyle changes that allow you to live more fully.
Led by an exceptional group of teachers—including a psychologist, physician, nutritionist, and life coach—you discover how to cultivate health and well-being, enliven your mind and spirit, and rediscover the keys to happiness and meaning.
This was the very best gift I could have given to myself. The program was spectacular; all of the faculty and experiences were so well integrated into the theme, with such compassion and wisdom. Everyone over 40 should do this!
—Debra T., Westminster, Maryland
Recommendations (additional fees apply)
- Schedule a private Life Coaching session
- Take care of your body with a healing Kripalu Massage
Please reserve early as appointments are limited. Find out more about these sessions on Kripalu’s Healing Arts pages or call 888-738-1822 to make an appointment.
- 20 credits for Social Workers (SW), $20 additional charge
- 21 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $20 additional charge
- 9 credits for Certified Counselors (NBCC), $20 additional charge
- 21 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge