Kripalu’s groundbreaking weight-loss program—only better.
Our proven retreat is now enhanced with six weeks of online learning—continued support and motivation to keep you on the path to achieving your health and weight-loss goals. On-site, you discover how to shift into a balanced relationship with your body, led by our exceptional faculty—including a life coach, holistic physician, and nutritionist—who have years of experience guiding people into transformation. At home, you’re supported by faculty and peers online and in live group-share calls as you
- Learn how to naturally lose weight and keep it off
- Develop empowering life skills and a more positive body image
- Enhance your nutrition and metabolism for weight management
- Plan strategies for your goals and lifestyle.
On-site: Immerse yourself in the Kripalu experience.
- Learn why diets don’t work. Find out what does.
- Explore movement that brings you joy.
- Connect with people just like you, committed to change.
- Discover a compassionate relationship with your body.
Online: Take Kripalu home with you.
- Connect with faculty and peers during weekly live group share calls.
- Recipes and menu-planning resources for quick, delicious meals.
- New lessons each week to keep you grounded and motivated.
- Fun fitness classes that move you.
- Cooking demos to give you confidence in the kitchen.
Note There is an additional technology fee for this program.
This program is eligible for
- 20 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 20 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $30 additional charge
- 20.8 credits for Nurses (NURS), $30 additional charge
- 20.5 credits for Social Workers (SW), $30 additional charge